BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Guardian Angel

I wrote this poem a while back. Its not the best but I thought I would share it anyways. 

Guardian Angel



You were born at night with soft baby skin and glowing brown eyes.
A happy baby you were when you were brought into this world of misery and deceit.
But there was happiness and laughter too.
My Darling, you found and absorbed the little bit of light that goodness gave.
But with goodness there is evil and with light there is darkness.
No Matter how much goodness you obtained darkness and evil seeped into the cracks.
The darkness brought misery and took away your beautiful, round, laughing, smiling face.
It gave you pneumonia and made you suffer.
It gave you cancer and took away your kidney.
I can’t fight every battle for you and I felt helpless for I couldn’t help you choose right from wrong.
But I could stay by your side.
Help you through thick and thin.
And when the going got to tough and you couldn’t recover.
I gave you my kidney.
When the going gets to tough and I’m not around.
Remember I will always be with you though you may not see me.
I will always be
Your mentor,
Your lover
Your friend,
Your sister.




I am your guardian angel.

0 comments:

Dancing in the Rain
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

Someone Out There
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com