BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Roses





Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And life used to be, too.

But now the roses are wilted,
The violets are dead.
My life is unhappy
Now that you’ve taken her instead

I thought that you loved me
But now that I know you don’t.
I’m sad and unhappy
All I do is mope

She is pretty and sweet
Like roses should be
But this violets unhappy
Since you had to leave.

I will always be faithful
I love you that much
But this heart won’t be yours
Until I trust you enough.

She loves you now
But what about then?
Will she love and care for you
At lives bitter end

If you come back to me now
Be ready for a fight
My heart has just mended
From the dark to the light. 

0 comments:

Dancing in the Rain
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

Someone Out There
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com